IT’S YOUR TURN!
Setting Healthy Boundaries:
3 Keys for Greater Happiness and Freedom
When we say “YES” to ourselves first, we can be of greater service to others.
What if you could take better care for yourself?
Do you find yourself putting the needs of your spouse, significant other, children, family and work all before you?
Do you often waffle and give in to other’s requests? Are you tired and running out of steam?
3 -Part Series – Setting boundaries will provide greater happiness and freedom.
Setting Healthy Boundaries for YOU
- Self-Care is the key to your happiness and freedom.
- What did self-care look like growing up? Did you find yourself busy taking care of or trying to please others?
- How forgiving and self-acceptance empowers you.
- Discover new ways that will keep you feeling more vibrant and in control of your life by clearly defining what is important to you.
Tuesday, October 5th from
6:00 -7:30PM CDT
Being with Your Significant Other and Family:
Applying Healthy Boundaries in Your Relationships
- Clearly establish non-negotiables in your relationships. Creating greater love, understanding and communication for all loved ones.
- Being truthful opens you for greater love and appreciation for yourself and others.
- Teaching loved ones how to treat us.
Tuesday, October 12th from
Communicating with Friends and Co-Workers: Having Healthy Boundaries
- Being authentic with who you are, not over compensating or giving your power away.
- Being Kind versus Nice. How does that look in your relationships?
- Staying anchored in heart-felt communication.
Tuesday, October 19th from
6:00 -7:30PM CDT
Sign up for this fabulous opportunity!
ALL 3 sessions $ 150. $130. With extra discount!
2 sessions $100.
1 session $ 50
SURPRISE BONUS and FUN!
IF you sign up for ALL by Friday, October 1st You will receive a 30-minute Intuitive Reading with my friend Gema!
Time to be scheduled at a mutually agreed time!
What Others Are Saying
“Working with Diane is such a gift. She listens with such heart-felt presence and responds with uncanny wisdom and clarity.”
– Linda Watkins, Energy Kinesiologist
“Diane helped me focus my thoughts on what I valued most and helped me speak my dreams. She helped me shape them into a plan of action.”
– Gloria Jean, Mental Health Counselor
“With Diane’s help I am about to embark on a new adventure that will allow me to explore some exciting possibilities.”
-Dan B, Non- Profit Administrator
“Diane is a warm, friendly, genuinely caring coach who has the ability to draw out the best in you to help you see your strengths. She helps you to go forward in this world to pursue your dreams and goals with that mindset of self-worth and confidence”
-Carol Marguiles, Musician